Friday, March 30, 2012

bunnies!!!



 cute bunny 

  Bunnies are the mostly cutest animal ever.Well,bunnies are so 
cool.They mostly eat grass,carrots,and bunny food.Bunny's are very popular...well you know Easter.Bunnies are also good fun pets to have.I had a bunny and he was super sweet! He also loved to play and would never want to go back in his cage. But anyway bunnies are not that hard to take of.


 There is a couple of important things about having a pet bunny like clipping their nails,feeding them.Also bunny proof the house(wires) ,and lots of exercise.All you need is to have them hop around the house and just play with them.Bunnies are so fun and cute!I think that bunnies make good pets.This concludes that bunnies are cute and good pets.
  





















1 comment:

  1. the bunny picture you put was so cute! I love bunnies too....Nice post. But my favorite animals are polar bears. You should write about them...if you didn't. But nice post.

    ReplyDelete