Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Elephants

 Elephants are the most largest land animals to roam the Earth.The elephant eats mostly grass and water.Elephants have huge ears to cool them off during hot days.Most elephants live in Africa and most people ride the elephants.Elephants skin is really tough and a gray color .


 Elephants have huge and long tusks that they use for mating mainly.Also the Elephant have great memory they could remember it for a long time.In Indiana they decorate the elephants. Also in Indiana they use them to get around .They  have huge feet that are flat at the bottom.When I was little I went to a fair and rode on a elephant.Out of all the animals in the world the elephant is the largest land animal.In conclusion,the elephant is a really huge animal. 


                                                          Elephants!!!!!
I blogged about Elephants this week Because I think that they are so cool.Each detail about the Elephant is huge.It's not like you could see these animals every day.But If you want to see one up closet in person go to the zoo.I think you would agree with me that elephant are cool after reading this post.













No comments:

Post a Comment