Another cool thing is bobcats are great climbers. They climb all the time when they are playing,hunting and for sleeping. The bobcat could go a long period of time without food. That is cool i never knew they could go without food along time.I think the bobcat is one cool cool cat.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Bobcats
The bobcat is one cool cat. They are located in North America. They come in different colors gray to brown.The bobcats eat only meat so they eat small animals. A sad fact about the bobcat is In June 1991 they were listed as an endangered species. I am sad that lot of animals are becoming endangered species. But, most endangered species are in places to keep them safe.

Another cool thing is bobcats are great climbers. They climb all the time when they are playing,hunting and for sleeping. The bobcat could go a long period of time without food. That is cool i never knew they could go without food along time.I think the bobcat is one cool cool cat.
Another cool thing is bobcats are great climbers. They climb all the time when they are playing,hunting and for sleeping. The bobcat could go a long period of time without food. That is cool i never knew they could go without food along time.I think the bobcat is one cool cool cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment