The amazing animal
Of all the animals in the world I think the white tiger is one of the coolest animals ever.White tigers are different from regular tiger because they are white and have blue eyes. Also, the white tiger is a endangered species. There are sadly not a lot left but, the ones that are left they are mostly in places for endangered species.Their fur is all ways snowy white with cool tire black stripes.
White Tiger
Another thing, is I never saw a white tiger before but, when I did I knew they were there most coolest animal ever.Not every day you hear or see one of these beautiful animals they are different and amazing. In Conclusion, i think the white tiger is the coolest animal ever. I hope you feel the same way I did.
I like how you explained why you like the White Tiger. About how many do you think are left?
ReplyDeleteI like how you explained about the White Tiger and why you liked it. Why do you think the white tiger is endangered?
ReplyDeleteSamantha
ReplyDeletei think white tigers are so cool now that i read your post. thank you for giving me more knowledge. how old were you when you first discovered white tigers? would you ever pet one?
I think that you explained it really good and how you described the white tiger. I feel bad that this animal is endangered. Now I want to take one home and make it my new pet!
ReplyDeletewhy do you think the white tiger is the coolest animal........nina
one of my favorite animal is the white tiger too. i have also seen one in real life too! they were huge! do you have any other animals?
ReplyDeletewhat are your favorite animals?
ReplyDelete